Monday, November 9, 2009

Crossroads

My life have reached a crossroad. Here where I must decide whether to proceed on my path or take a different path. i always knew that this day will come but i never know actually how to face it. My entire working life I was 'married' to a very demanding profession that demands undivided responsibility. The kind of responsibility that I can no longer afford to bear. Maybe my love for it is not deep enough that the burden is dragging me on day by day. in addition to that my 'old time love' comes back to haunt me, giving beautiful hope and promises.
i wanted to make the jump but i never had the courage. The courage to leap out of my current life into the unknown. Staying sometimes feels good but there is always something in my heart that yearns freedom. Freedom to decide my path, my destiny.
i wanted to believe that there is a future in the end of the tunnel but the little adventurous man within me keeps me looking back at the other path.
honestly I don't know.
Should I stay on my path and brave the storm or should I veer off into the unknown.

No comments: